Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Difference of Opinion

The license plate said "NEVER L8" so I picked up a pebble from the parking lot and wedged it into the valve stem. They may plan for traffic but I bet they weren't planning on my vagary. I did it because the idea itself offended me. I did it because I shouldn't have. The punctual constantly pontificate about their superior consideration for the time and feelings of others so I find ways to make them late. It's the same reason I keyed a crude drawing of Africa into the passenger door of the navy blue Lexus in the Hy-Vee parking lot with the Pro-Life license plate. Had the owner been outside I simply would've shared my own opinion on the matter, but they weren't so I left them something for their consideration.

I hate the bumper sticker for its lack of commitment.

No comments: