Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just Noticed...

I was commenting on the other blogs today when I noticed something. We need another positive blogger. Chelsea, Jessica, and myself appear to be negative with our questioning, self-deprecating blog titles, while Katie and Charles hover in the neutral zone. To create balance, somebody should start a blog titled "Shiny Happy People Holding Fun Pitchforks." I nominate Quiller.

As a side note, I'm probably going to post at least twice a week, and likely daily, so if you plan on only reading these once a week, budget accordingly as I'm sort of a windbag.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I had an urge to leave a comment for you. You deserve it. You deserve it more than anyone I can think of right now.

Um...that is all. For now. That is all for now!

Unknown said...

Well, I tried to leave a comment for lknox, but the username turned up with some person who works somewhere where they have group discussions. I did't read far enough to see what it was all about.

I feel I've been gypped. Damn those savages.

bretlonder said...

No joke. Who needs group therapy anyway. Crazy teenagers, that's who.

C.D. said...

"Brain Dribble" makes me think of "Brain Droppings" and as I'm sure you're aware, that is the workings of a Mr. George Carlin. :)

bretlonder said...

Can't a dude plagiarize in peace? And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

C.D. said...

To the mystery machine and beyond! (I don't know why Toy Story is included there.)

Jessica said...

My God...we are self depricating. I know you can't tell, but had I been wearing glasses I'd have ripped them off during those ellipses. How clieche am I.