Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Work

I've been working my behind off. It sucks that Virginia is a first year medical resident as I really have nobody to complain to, but I've been pulling 55 hour weeks for the last three weeks and it isn't all that fun. I'm starting to get the hang of my new job, and I feel less and less like I'm screwing up something important every day, which is nice. My coworkers are cool and seem to like me even though periodic lack of professionalism seems to catch them off guard in such a buttoned-down branch. I'll post more tomorrow, I promise. I have to work in seven hours so I need to catch some beauty rest. Hope all is well with you and thank you for still checking. I promise I won't have any month lapses for awhile.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Why are you working 55 hours a week? That is crazy! Well...at least you are probably making tons of money...that is always good.

I am going to comment on your posts all the time from now on. Or at least I will try my best to do so.

Kate Jenkins said...

Don't you just love that feeling of 'how did I screw up today?' I have that on a daily basis, but at least it keeps me humble.