Monday, September 22, 2008

Reading/Listening, Good Words

Reading: Still Lewis Black. I got a new Popular Science so I got derailed for a bit.

Listening: I was listening to a lot of Medeski, Martin, and Wood over the weekend. For those of you who don't know them (all of you), MMW are a modern jazz trio. They are pretty amazing. If you don't like jazz at all, this probably isn't going to lure you. If you do like jazz, you should check it out. Songs like Bubblehouse are just simply really intelligent and are "must listen" songs.

I used the word "handsy" at work the other day and it got me thinking. There are tons of words that are just awesome. Handsy. Frolick. Vixen. I had a lot more, but I waited a couple of days to type this tiny, pathetic blog and so I forgot most of them.

Hope everybody is doing well. More soon.

No comments: