Saturday, April 7, 2007

Anger, Easter

I'm inexplicably angry today. I can feel myself waiting for a reason to get mad, and I'm not sure why. Nothing of note has happened that should make me mad, but I still somewhat am. I really envy doctors because the human body and its workings are a mystery to me. I envy mechanics too. And engineers. People who know how stuff works are brilliant.

I'm guessing that meeting up with my family for Easter will provide a wealth of new story material. I really love my family now, which is still sort of odd for me because we didn't get along well in high school. I realize that it was mostly me being a rebellious punk ass, but I think a big part of it was that we didn't quite understand each other then. We have fun now. I might take my laptop so I can instantly record any events of note. Happy Easter all, of if you're not Christian, happy Sunday.

3 comments:

Kate Jenkins said...

I'm excited for new stories.

Kate Jenkins said...

(tapping foot, drumming fingers, hitting reload and waiting for an update)

Jessica said...

My mother and I hated each other in high school. Most people think it's because I was a punk when in reality I was just becoming a woman, and I happened to be exactly like my mother. We still get at each other's throats now, but we usually laugh about it after a few seconds. It's like fighting with a time lapsed mirror. I love spending time with my family now too.