Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Post

I felt obligated to post since I didn't yesterday. Yesterday was my birthday. Some people went down to Bison Witches and we ate and drank there. Then Katie, Mark (a guy I work with), and I headed to Barrymore's and closed it down. It was fun.

I haven't really done any fiction writing lately, but I am intending on starting my long research story this weekend. I'm pretty much just going to steal Michael's idea from class about having my main character buy a Triumph motorcycle online, get it, and ride it to Sturgis. What can I say, I'm lazy. More tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kate Jenkins said...

I was seeing two of you by the end of the night. Thank you for both of you being as entertaining/amusing for the one of me that was there.

Unknown said...

1) Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

2) Write the story about the motorcycle. You can make it pretty sweet...I remember you telling about it, and I enjoyed hearing you tell the story.

3) My goal for this weekend is writing a linguistics paper.

4) I have decided not to the paper. I still have more time before it is due.

5) I like Mexican food.

Kate Jenkins said...

Chelsea broke the unwritten rule... she made REAL internet blogging friends that she's never met and doesn't sit across from in class. I'm not sure what to make of this...

Change scares me.