Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mortgage Crunch, 200 Posts

So I got a call from my mortgage lady today and she needs more documents. Now. On friggin' Tuesday. When we close Friday. Oh, I forgot to mention that she wants documents that don't exist. Very long story short is that Virginia's federal student loans can only be deferred one year at a time according to federal law. The law that the underwriter hasn't read because she wants proof of 5 years of deferment. Tomorrow I get to figure out how to make her understand that I can't give her something that doesn't exist. I hope she doesn't read this blog.

This is my 200th post on this blog. It is pretty weak as it is late and I need to get to bed. Hooray blog! It has lasted longer than I thought it would, and at the ripe old age it managed to produce and offspring. I hope I can still breed when I'm 194. Bed.

No comments: