Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Update

No meaningful post as I'm really tired. We got some things unpacked today, took Dot for a long walk, and I fixed four of the seven thousand things that I need to fix in the house. Go me. I also set up my Flickr account so I'll upload pictures of the house and Dot tomorrow for all to see. I'm really excited about the house pictures because I'll keep adding more as we fix and renovate things so I'll have sort of a photo journal of the progress.

On that note, Caleb and Tisha are headed to Omaha on Friday for an MMA fight (Caleb's brother fights) and so Virginia has decided that we must unpack everything and get the guest bedroom painted before they get here. The chances of this happening are -12%, but I will wait until later this week to crush her hopes. Okay, more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I said that I was back on about three weeks ago, but that was sort of a lie. It is for real now. I am going to check the blogs everyday.

I hope life is good for you. Since it is late and my eyes burn from tiredness, I did not have a chance to read all the posts. I saw a picture of a dog. He looked like a good guy/girl. I saw the word Mortgage. Did you buy a house or soemthing?