Thursday, January 10, 2008

BE3, Day Off, No Poker

Today was the first day the beard actually itched. I had been amazed that it hadn't itched previously, but about 4pm today I started to get annoyed. It seems to have subsided now, but I hope it doesn't come back tomorrow. Other than that, things are looking good I think. I don't know how fast a beard is supposed to grow in because I've never had one. I haven't the beard since Friday. I'm trimming my neck and upper cheeks every day. I'm going to try to get a picture with my cell phone and post it up here. We'll see how that goes.

I had the day off. I slept a lot. I played Call of Duty online a lot. I ranged from amazing to bad, typically in the span of five minutes. I did a bunch of laundry. I need to go to bed now because I have to work in six hours.

No comments: