Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dream, Finals, 600

I had a trippy dream again, and thought you would all enjoy. Chelsea and I were going on a date. There was a comedian in the basement of the library. We were walking to the library and there was a terrible storm that looked like it was about to drop numerous tornadoes and lightning was everywhere, but Chelsea was unconcerned with it. When we got in the library, the ground floor was a weight room. We navigated through that to the stairs, but there were no stairs. To go up or down, you had to climb on something that looked like the bottom end of an egg beater. This neat metal thing stretched all the way up and down the five or so floors of the library. In the basement, there was this big Gothic theater with only maybe 30 padded metal chairs. Before the comedian would perform, we all had to climb to the 3rd floor because he demanded that we all went to the bathroom first, and the only bathroom was on the 3rd floor. As we were climbing, I was all of a sudden riding in the backseat of a car. Quiller was driving, and one of his roommates was in the passenger seat. We were driving past all of these odd houses. I remember one house was made to look like the Flintstones house, another was up on a giant white column. Quiller lived amongst these in a shithole of a house. When we got there, we found a shredded jersey that was apparently Chelsea's, and everybody thought she was dead. All of a sudden, Quiller's dad showed up with the cops and said that she had faked her own death. It was still storming terribly. Right as he was about to say why she had faked her own death, my alarm went off. I was very unhappy. I wanted to know why she faked her own death.

I'm almost done. I have a paper due at 7:30am that I am finishing now, and I have a test at that time as well. Then, Trivial Pursuit...

I also hit 600 posts at some point this evening. This last hundred added Malaysia and Taiwan to the viewers, which is neat. Most likely though, the last few visits came from me bouncing around from computer lab to computer lab. Oh well, I'll take it.

4 comments:

Kate Jenkins said...

How is it, that your blog, which is far more interesting than mine, gets fewer hits?

C.D. said...

I want to know why I faked my own death too.

bretlonder said...

Did you block your own IP address on the statcounter? If I hadn't, I'd be at like 2,000 because I check it roughly 10 times a day.

Kate Jenkins said...

I think I did...I clicked the setting? But I wonder about it... I also rarely look at mine...I hit all the blogs through a rotation that starts with yours and goes on to the rest of the class.