Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Research Paper, Story

I spent over 4 hours in the library tonight entering data for a research paper that I have due soon, and it was the opposite of fun. I've said before and I will say again, I enjoy writing creatively about 300 million times more than writing scholarly type material.

Because of said research paper, my story will come in on Wednesday morning. I will put it in the bin around 10ish as well as e-mail it out to everybody. My research for that story is interesting. I really didn't know anything about Sturgis before I started this story, and while I still really haven't scratched the surface of the event, my childlike ignorance is gone now.

I promise a lengthier post when I actually have some free time.

1 comment:

Kate Jenkins said...

Do you have free time yet? Yeah, me neither. I'm looking forward to your Dumanis-gifted story.