Friday, May 4, 2007

Yep, 500

Workshop went pretty much as expected. I'm cool with it though, because I think for the first time in my writing career I know exactly how to fix my story, or at least exactly what to do next. Usually I leave workshops with a vague idea of what I should and could do with the story, but no real concrete direction to head towards. This time, I know exactly where I'm going to start revising, what I'm going to revise and so on. I'm actually looking forward to revising a story.


I passed 500 visits today. This last hundred added visitors from India and Switzerland. I haven't had a return visit from a foreign visitor yet, but hopefully one of them will accidentally click on a link to my blog again.

2 comments:

C.D. said...

Revisions, revisions, revisions.

Kate Jenkins said...

Blog, blogger, blog!


(I'm lonely here in cyberspace.)