Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dumanis!, Tired Again, Amigo's, No Poker

You're alive! Thank you for the comment. Dumanis comments are less likely to be seen than the Sasquatch. It would be neat to occasionally hear from ALL of my blog readers. I'm very mad at the five of you.

I'm getting tired of being tired. I need to get more sleep but I'm having a hard time. I'm not going to get into it quite yet because I'm still not exactly sure what my problem is, but rest assured I will use my blog as free therapy and air my inner demons once I corner them and drag them back to the station for identification.

Despite my tiredness, I've been craving Amigo's. There are two in all of Omaha, and neither of them is anywhere near anywhere I go. I drug Jeff with me on my quest tonight and I had a delicious meal of tacos and chips. I ate enough cheese sauce to shave a few months off of my life expectancy. Vegas bookmakers put the over/under at 38.5 now. I will forever love Amigo's. It was my first job. It has been there for so many late night memories that I don't have. Ok, now I'm tired and rambling about Amigo's. Time to lay in bed and read True Story until I can no longer stomach its awfulness of my eyes close on their own. The first option is the better bet.

Fin.

1 comment:

Kate Jenkins said...

You have no room, none, to be angry with me over commentage.