Sunday, November 18, 2007

Texting!, Slept, No Poker

Brandon finally got text messaging! Hooray! I would like to thank his wife Amanda for forcing him to do it. Despite his surly attitude toward it, he will soon find out the joy and convienence of being textually active.

I slept like a lameass tonight. Michael and I went out last night and got inebriated, which sucked when I had to work at 8:45am this morning. Work went fairly quickly though, and I had only two errands to run before I could nap; go to Wells Fargo to deposit money and drop shirts off at the dry cleaners. This turned into more as I decided that I needed a new CD while driving to Wells Fargo. I took care of the two errands that I HAD to run and headed to the shitty, terrible Best Buy on 72nd and Dodge. Never go there because it sucks. On the way there, Michael called to see if I wanted to get food, so I picked him up and we headed to Papillion to pick up my CD that the shitty Best Buy didn't have. Papillion Best Buy > Dodge Best Buy. I also broke down and bought a new CD case because I desperately needed to eliminate the homeless CD problem that has been plaguing me. I got my stuff, we ate Popeye's and I took Michael back home. When all was said and done, I started my nap at 6pm. I should've known. I woke up around 8ish when I got a phone call, but rolled back over until 10pm. I was supposed to go meet a friend from high school for a few drinks, but I couldn't get ahold of him. Oh well, I need some good rest. In fact...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, texting=good. texting while driving= opposite of good. will not be doing that again.