Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wow

I've been in a funk for awhile now. I've wrapped my fists inside the reigns of my life but the horses have still been running where they please. They've taken me to a great spot. I know how this most likely turns out but I don't care because I'm enjoying the moment. I've met a girl that is unbelievable. I hope she never reads this. She's the type of person that's sparked up my passion for life again; the type of person that makes me better solely because I've met her. I think she knows, but I don't care if she doesn't. Part of my inward nature is that I can take a moment and turn it into a lifetime in my own head and people never understand the peculiar smile that I get at random moments. Thank you for giving that back to me, whatever comes of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allow the good moments in life to string together just enough to give yourself the perspective needed in the bad. Here's to living a passionate life.

Oh and ran a spybot search and destroy. Computer running better.

C.D. said...

Yay! Good luck.