Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Good Days

I'm really feeling good about life right now. I've had two very good days in a row. I woke up this morning and discovered that my 1 credit weight-lifting class doesn't start until next week, so I was able to sleep in. Generally, everything is going my way right now, and I'm going to wallow in the euphoric daze for as long as I can. Pessimist Bret is keeping an eye out for things that could go wrong, but over the years I've learned to ride the good waves for as long as possible. The only thing that would make this young week better would be if I could figure out how to get this motorcycle here...

2 comments:

C.D. said...

I wish I could feel good about life right now.

Unknown said...

I guess I feel pretty good about life...I try not to focus on the bad stuff, and just think about good things...like sitting here doing nothing. It's always a good time sitting around and doing nothing.