Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Update

Ridiculously productive day yesterday. I cleared out my DVR of a Daily Show, Colbert Report, Deadliest Catch, and a Dirty Jobs. I went over to my ex-girlfriends to pick up two movies, Invincible and Little Miss Sunshine. I checked Facebook probably a dozen times. I discovered that you can't cook bratwurst in a frying pan. I did a load of laundry. I resisted the urge to check my blog a dozen times. I talked to my mom. I talked to my friend in Florida. I read about forty pages in Josip's book. I went to class. I wrote another paragraph for my story. I played a $1 poker tournament online and won $16. I lost $5 playing more $1 tournaments. I told my roommate that I would fix his computer today. I was exhausted. I worked today. Now, to do more stuff.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm exhausted just reading this.

Unknown said...

It sounds like you have redeemed yourself, that you have accomplished enough on Tuesday to make up for your lack of accomplisment on Monday. Good job. I give you an A+.