Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Story Idea

For some reason, I have had an unusually high number of incidents with birds while driving. I'm thinking of writing my next story about this, but I'm not totally sure what to do with it. Does this sound remotely interesting to anybody?

I'm in terrible danger of screwing up my sleep schedule again. I've stayed up until about 6am the past two nights, and consequently have slept in until around 2pm. I need to fix this before class starts again because I don't want to return to my zombie state of sleep deprivation.

1 comment:

Kate Jenkins said...

I totally wrote you a brilliant, workshopish comment last night. And then forgot to post it. I think it had something to do with asking you things like "what kind of birds?" and "how are you going to incorporate the birds" and then I probably made a comment about being aware of other bird-related entities out there (like Hitchcock's "the Birds"). Does that help?