Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Home Stretch

I was up until around 5:30ish yesterday morning because my roommate's dog decided to see how long it could bark. I only got a few hours sleep before I had to go to class, and tried to finish my story before 2ish, but I had to give up and get some sleep. I woke up around 5pm and quickly rattled off the final few pages, but here I sit six hours later still trying to actually end the story. Too often I sort of just stop and am unsatisfied because the story doesn't feel like it is finished. On the positive side, I like the way the story turned out, presuming I don't ruin the ending. Well, enough time-wasting on here, back to the ending. I'll e-mail the story out tonight to everyone, as well as put copies in the folder around 10:30am tomorrow.

No comments: