Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fried, Poker

This will be very short for me.

We went golfing at 11:45am today after staying up until 7:30am. I played terrible. I got fried. I'm going to be very sore very soon.

Poker has been ramping back up. Short story: a jackass that will remain nameless (knat33) beat me in 2 straight $50 matches with garbage. In the 3rd he asked if I wanted to up the stakes next match, I said no, he started calling me scared and making fun of me. I absolutely decimated him in that match and the 2 subsequent matches. I can't even find him on the site anymore. Another person that plays the $50 heads-up matches a lot told me that I'm probably the best person he has ever played in heads-up. Ego +2. Bankroll at $795.15 with the pending $105 cash out. More tomorrow when I'm too sore to do anything except sit in front of my computer.

No comments: