Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update

I had intended to put up a big post on Sunday, but we had some technical difficulties that I didn't get sorted out until 3am Tuesday morning, so I haven't had a connection stable enough to attempt a blog post. I have one now, but I'm way too tired to put anything meaningful on here, but I wanted to say hello from Omaha. I promise I will put up an actual post tomorrow.

I also wanted to post my reading/listening items:

Currently reading: Infidelities by Josip Novakovich. I only got halfway through during school and want to finish it.

Currently listening to: The entire Soft Machine album by the Teddybears. This is a staple in my music collection. The Teddybears make music that is very different from everything else being done, blending an electronic element into all of their songs that creates these poppy little beats and choruses that you can't help bob your head to and you definitely can't the songs out of their afterward. Just listen to it.

I haven't played poker since I said I wasn't going to. I don't know how long it has been, but it feels good to get away. I do want to play again in the next two days, but I'm going to take it easy and cap myself at three matches. I also need to sneak in a few MTTs to get ready for the 15k loyalty freeroll.

No comments: